Spring Valley Family Law Attorneys
Tailored Representation in Your Time of Need
At The Hill Law Group, we prioritize your family’s well-being. By focusing our practice primarily on family law, we are able to help people through some of life’s most significant and emotional legal challenges. Our family law attorneys in Spring Valley have over 40 years of combined experience. We look forward to hearing your family’s story and explaining how we can help resolve your case successfully.
Our Family Law Services
In family law, legal matters are often intrinsically linked. Your custody case will affect your child support case, which can profoundly affect your finances and your future.
If you are facing a family law case, you want a lawyer who is experienced in all aspects of this area of the law. At The Hill Law Group, we handle all types of cases.
Our family law services include:
- Adoption: We represent both adoptive parents and birth parents in adoption cases.
- Paternity: Establishing paternity is beneficial for mothers, fathers, and children alike. Let us help with your paternity action.
- Child custody: Our family law attorneys in Spring Valley are committed to protecting the rights of parents in custody cases.
- Child support: Our goal is to ensure that the children involved in family law cases receive the financial support they deserve.
- Divorce: Our firm assists clients with both contested and uncontested divorces. We can help you navigate all aspects of your divorce, from property division to alimony.
- Domestic violence: We can help you seek a temporary protective order if you are the victim of domestic violence. Our firm also represents individuals accused of domestic violence.
- Visitation: We’ll make sure that you have ample visitation time with your child. We also represent grandparents and other family members seeking visitation.
Call (702) 781-7222 now to learn more about what The Hill Law Group can do for your family.
Relentless Advocacy in Pursuit of Your Legal Goals
Competitive Rates & Low Cost Consultations
Trial Lawyers Who Are Former Prosecutors
Personalized & Compassionate Service
Five-Star Reviews from Our Past Clients
Over 40 Years of Combined Experience