Boulder City Divorce Lawyer
Boulder City Separation Lawyer
At our firm, our Boulder City divorce lawyers know that our clients are undergoing what is, at best, an emotionally tough process. If perhaps you need to have a divorce in Boulder City and would wish to meet with a member of our firm, you can be certain your inquiry will be met with genuine concern for your family’s well being. Should there be a possibility of reconciliation, we will help you. If you find no chance of reconciliation, we could help with the divorce process.
Call a Boulder City divorce attorney immediately for a confidential consultation with a divorce lawyer Boulder City. Call us now if you are looking for legal help with a Boulder City family law matter. .
Divorce can be likened to a high-risk business transaction; you need to know you can rely on your partner. During the process of divorce, which involves reorganizing the legal, financial, and social relationships between you and your spouse, you can depend on our Boulder City divorce lawyers to stay dedicated to your best interests and the welfare of the kids.
Our Boulder City divorce attorneys assist clients with all aspects of divorce. Our Firm can help our clients with many related topics and areas of Family Law:
- Divorce in Boulder City
- The way to file for divorce
- Divorce settlements
- Dangers of do-it-yourself divorce
- Your children and your divorce
- Child custody, visitation, child support
- Division of community property
- The marital home
- Your professional practice
- High-asset concerns for athletes or artists
- How to uncover hidden assets
- Other asset protection strategies
- Spousal support
- Spousal support modifications
- Post-decree modifications
- Dissolution of domestic partnership
- Legal separation
- Divorce mediation
- Pitfalls of divorce mediation
We give importance your trust and confidence. For many years, our lawyers have provided Boulder City families and individuals with legal representation coupled with sincere concern for their well being. Once you call on us to assist you with your divorce, you will talk with a lawyer, not merely a paralegal or other staff member.
Phone a Boulder City divorce lawyer immediately for a confidential consultation with a divorce lawyer Boulder City. Phone us right now if you are seeking legal help with a Boulder City family law matter.
Dissolution of a Marriage (Divorce):
1) Just what are the grounds for dissolution of marriage?
Each State is unique, for example, California was the very first state to apply the “no-fault divorce” concept. In a no-fault state, dissolution of marriage could be given if the court discovers there to be “Irreconcilable differences” which have prompted a permanent breakdown of the marriage.
Consequently this means that when a married person desires to terminate the marriage, he/she can do so, even when the other spouse disagrees.
2) What are the residency requirements to be able to obtain dissolution of marriage?
So that you can qualify for Divorce Boulder City (dissolution of marriage), one of the spouses should have been a resident of the state for a continuous six month period and of the county for a continuous three month period prior to the filing of the Petition for dissolution.
3) Once the dissolution case is filed, how much time can it take to get the marital status over?
Marital status can’t be terminated until six months have passed after the service of the Summons and Petition was affected.
4) What’s the procedure for obtaining Divorce (dissolution of marriage)?
An average dissolution of marriage calls for the following steps:
- The Petition (Family Law) is filed and personally served on the Respondent.
- The Respondent then has thirty days to file a Response (Family Law).
- One of the parties to the dissolution will most likely request temporary court orders by filing for an Order to Show Cause hearing. During this hearing, the judge can make temporary child custody, support and restraining orders.
- The parties then take part in Discovery. This is the process where parties of the dissolution exchange information and documents that are relevant to the case. One of the necessary aspects of discovery is the preparation of the Preliminary Declaration of Disclosure. This is a court form where each party lists the community and separate property. As part of this disclosure, the parties are likewise required to exchange latest Income and Expense Declarations. Other forms of discovery are interrogatories (written questions) and depositions (oral examination under penalty of perjury).
- After the discovery is completed the parties and their lawyers (if they are represented) will discuss settlement of the case. If the case is sorted out by agreement, one of the attorneys will make a Marital Settlement Agreement that will contain all the terms of the agreement. This is a contract that is signed by the spouses and their lawyers.
- If the parties are not able to agree on all of the issues in the case, a trial will take place.
- Once the parties sign the Marital Settlement Agreement or right after the trial has come to the conclusion, one of the lawyers will prepare a Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage.
This is the document that has all of the court’s orders. The judgment is filed and the court mails a Notice of Entry of Judgment to each lawyer.
Call a Boulder City divorce lawyer today for a confidential consultation with a divorce attorney Boulder City. Call us right now in case you are seeking legal help with a Boulder City family law matter.
Boulder City Divorce Attorney
Are you dealing with a Boulder City Family Law Matter? Phone us right away for assistance. We deal with the following kinds of family law matters:
- Legal Separation
- Summary Dissolution of Marriage
- Child Custody/ Visitation
- Child Support
- Establishing Parentage
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
Boulder City Divorce Attorney
The term divorce means dissolution or the legal conclusion of a marriage. Each state has its own specifications governing when a divorce could be allowed, which includes a residency condition and grounds or a reason for the divorce. There are both fault-based and also no-fault based grounds for divorce. These, too, differ from state to state; though “irreconcilable differences” and “irretrievable breakdown” are common no-fault grounds for divorce. The states also differ with regards to the distribution of the marital property, alimony, child custody and visitation, and child support.
The dissolution of a marriage can be one of the leading reasons for emotional turmoil in a person’s entire life. This could be quite painful emotionally, mentally, and financially – and choosing to end the marriage and splitting up the personal belongings and the shared assets can be daunting. When there are children concerned, a hard situation can become contentious and perhaps violent.
A Boulder City divorce is always a distressing period for all persons involved, and it is important to know the particular laws associated with divorces in your area so that the process is as painless as is possible. Laws regarding divorces usually differ from state to state and perhaps from county to county, and it’s important to have somebody on your side that knows the best way to navigate through the courts in your jurisdiction to help you reduce time and energy along the way.
Call a Boulder City divorce lawyer immediately for a confidential consultation with a divorce lawyer Boulder City. Call us right now if you are looking for legal help with a Boulder City family law matter.
Getting the courts to give a divorce calls for a complicated and very long process that is usually draining, from the initial separation to the final decree. Assistance coming from professionals like our Boulder City divorce lawyers can help make the divorce process go more easily so it is much less physically and financially exhausting for both parties. A family law attorney can make sure that the right documentation is filed and that each and every alterative is looked into to reduce the emotional and financial costs. A divorce attorney could also help a couple seek out mediation if it is a workable option.
If you’re facing a divorce, be sure that you have knowledgeable counsel. A Boulder City divorce lawyer is someone who is an expert in family law issues and who helps people facing a divorce or legal separation protect their assets and safeguard their legal rights and who understands such complicated issues as petitions, spousal support, and child custody agreements and can ensure that an already painful experience does not become even more taxing that it needs to be. Take care of yourself – call one of our lawyers right away.
Call a Boulder City divorce attorney today for a confidential consultation with a divorce lawyer Boulder City. Phone us now if you are seeking legal help with a Boulder City family law matter.
Relentless Advocacy in Pursuit of Your Legal Goals
Competitive Rates & Low Cost Consultations
Trial Lawyers Who Are Former Prosecutors
Personalized & Compassionate Service
Five-Star Reviews from Our Past Clients
Over 40 Years of Combined Experience