Summerlin Family Law Attorneys
Creative Solutions to Sensitive Family Law Cases
Your family deserves legal representation from an experienced and well-rounded attorney. At The Hill Law Group, we focus our practice primarily on family law – which means our family lawyers in Summerlin have experience handling all kinds of cases in this area of the law. We take a client-focused yet results-driven approach to every case, always going the extra mile to ensure that our clients feel comfortable and confident.
See how The Hill Law Group can serve you and your family by calling (702) 781-7222 or contacting us online today.
What We Can Do for You
With over 40 years of combined experience, our Summerlin family law attorneys know how to help people overcome and move forward from family-related disputes.
Our family law services include:
- Adoption: Our firm can walk you through the adoption process whether you are adopting a stepchild, adopting internationally, or adopting through a domestic agency.
- Child Custody: We fight to ensure that your custody order accurately reflects your needs and your child’s best interests.
- Child Support: Our attorneys can represent you no matter which side of the child support order you are on.
- Divorce: We handle both uncontested and contested divorces as well as same-sex divorces.
- Paternity: Let The Hill Law Group walk you through your paternity action. We represent both mothers and fathers in these cases.
- Property Division: Dividing your marital property is one of the most complex parts of a divorce. We can do the heavy lifting to ensure your property division agreement is fair.
- Relocation: Whether you’re seeking to relocate with your child or you want to prevent your ex from doing so, we can handle the case with care.
- Spousal Support: Make sure you do not overpay alimony or under-receive the spousal support you deserve by retaining The Hill Law Group.
- Domestic Violence: We help the victims of domestic abuse find protection through restraining orders. We also defend the accused in restraining order hearings.
- Visitation: We represent parents and other family members, like grandparents, in visitation cases.
Learn more about our family law services by calling (702) 781-7222.
Why Choose Our Las Vegas Family Lawyers?
Relentless Advocacy in Pursuit of Your Legal Goals
Competitive Rates & Low Cost Consultations
Trial Lawyers Who Are Former Prosecutors
Personalized & Compassionate Service
Five-Star Reviews from Our Past Clients
Over 40 Years of Combined Experience